WASC Accreditation Report 2017Top of Page
The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), a 501(c)(3) organization, is recognized as one of six regional associations that accredit public and private schools, colleges, and universities in the United States.
Our 2017 report to WASC was completed on October 24, 2017. We look forward to hosting our WASC review team November 6-8, 2017.
Self-Study Visiting Committee Report
The following are the links to further documentation.
- Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Results of student questionnaire/interviews
- Results of parent/community questionnaire/interviews
- The most recent California Healthy Kids Survey
- Master Schedule
- Approved AP course list
- UC a–g approved course list
- School programs: AVID, ETS Criterion, Progress Adviser, Shasta College Dual Enrollment, Fueleducation
- California Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) Eight State Priorities Rubric Performance information
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- CBEDS school information form
- Graduation requirements
- CDE Civil Rights Review – Letter of Findings and Compliance Plan
- The Single Plan for Student Achievement
- Budgetary information, including school budget