What you need to know: Top of Page
- Go on https://tcoe.cacareerzone.org to discover possibilities, explore industry sectors and develop a career Hub. Make sure you sign in and make an account!
- Participate in extracurricular activities. Academics aren’t everything. Explore your interest in a sport, school club, music, or drama group. Remember that colleges would rather see real involvement in one activity instead of a loose connection to several.
- Get a jump start on learning about Financial aid from the following website: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/
- Make sure to look for a job, internship, or volunteer during the summer! Check out Trinity's partnership with A Cradle to Career here in an effort to give more of our students access to job shadowing and internships
- Learn about the importance of taking the PSAT
- Most importantly- keep your grades up to get the best financial aid package possible and reach your college goals!
- Freshman/Sophomore Packet available for download.